Sold: 621 Lancaster Drive
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1767± sq. ft. home on .27± acres built in 1957
- Large living room with exposed beam wood ceilings, skylights and stone fireplace
- Kitchen with hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, wood cabinets, granite counters (including breakfast bar), Wolf gas cooktop, double ovens and Whirlpool dishwasher
- Spacious dining room ideally located near kitchen and living room with French doors leading to rear yard
- Cozy family room off kitchen with decorative wainscoting and windows looking out to back yard
- Spacious master suite includes entrance to back yard and remodeled bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms each with hardwood floors and decorative trim and colors
- Beautifully remodeled hall bath with granite counters, dual sink vanity and Travertine tile
- Lovely paver patio ideal for entertaining and summer BBQs
- Lush green lawns wrapping around home, upgraded landscape lighting and irrigation throughout
- Custom built 8’ x 10’ children’s playhouse/garden shed
- Home includes hardwood floors, newer carpet, moldings/trim, newer interior doors & hardware, upgraded garage door & opener, multiple skylights, tank less water heater and dual pane windows & doors throughout
- See List of Features and Improvements for further information
Offered at $1,050,000
Welcome to 621 Lancaster Drive, a beautifully maintained and updated 3 bedroom, 2 bath home on a flat, nearly .27± acre lot. Constructed in 1957, this traditional 1767± sq. ft. ranch-style home offers a fabulous single level floor plan with newly remodeled gourmet kitchen, separate dining, living and family rooms, hardwood floors, newer windows, custom lighting, high ceilings and much more!
Enjoy the best in outdoor living with your beautiful back yard paver patio surrounded by lush green lawns, colorful flower beds, vegetable gardens and mature trees. The curb appeal exudes pride of ownership with the property’s manicured lawns, flowering plants and simply beautiful magnolia tree (a neighborhood favorite).
You’ll love this great location with easy access to Burton Valley Elementary, Rancho Colorados Swim and Tennis Club, parks, sports fields, the Lafayette Community Center and regional trail. With its winning combination of modern amenities and prime Burton Valley location, 621 Lancaster Drive is a wonderful place to call home.