SOLD: 261 Ivy Place, Orinda
Offered at $1,395,000
Welcome to 261 Ivy Place in Orinda. This beautifully updated and enhanced property offers the best of California living with inviting indoor and outdoor spaces in a prime court location.
The single level home has a traditional floor plan with all the right spaces – kitchen/family room combination, formal living and dining rooms, bedroom wing with four bedrooms, two remodeled bathrooms and inside laundry room.
Open your French doors out to a back yard oasis ideal for summer barbeques, pool parties, and entertaining family and friends. The outdoor kitchen is perfect for that creative chef in the family or grill master. Take a dip in your salt water pool and then retreat to your private spa…it’s up to you.
Need a bonus room? You have it. The separate cottage is a perfect home office, work out room, play room or guest retreat…it offers a variety of choices.
The landscape improvements are extensive. Flowering plants, mature trees, towering redwoods, expansive lawns and custom built fencing are some of the highlights but don’t miss the outdoor shower with hot water!
261 Ivy Place is truly a special address to call “Home”.
List of Features and Improvements
• 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms ranch style home on flat .28± acre
• Attractive marble floor entry with granite accents opens to formal dining room and living rooms with fireplace – each with custom paneling, hardwood floors, and crown moldings
• Newly remodeled kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances including GE Profile, Wolf and LG brands
• Kitchen also has separate breakfast area and is adjacent to cozy family room; kitchen island with wine refrigerator and bar seating
• Bedroom wing includes four comfortable bedrooms all with custom trim, hardwood floors and recessed lighting
• Spacious remodeled hall bathroom with easy access to outdoor kitchen, pool and patio
• Master bathroom with custom built wood vanity and marble counter top, frameless glass enclosure, Gererit custom toilet and door leading to rear yard
• Laundry room ideally located in the bedroom wing and adjacent to garage
• Beautiful backyard ideal for summer barbecues, pool parties and entertaining family and friends
• Covered outdoor kitchen with pizza oven, stainless steel appliances, refrigerator, built-in barbecue and spacious dining area
• Sparkling blue bottom oversized salt water pool with separate spa and outdoor shower
• Adorable separate cottage with recessed lights, crown moldings, hardwood floors, Wi-Fi and ceiling fan
• Front and back yard landscape offers extensive custom features – see separate sheet on list of features
• Other features include: decorative trim & lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, two car attached garage, Nest thermostat, solar panels for pool heating and central air-conditioning
• Ideal court location. Walking distance to grades K through 12 at highly ranked Orinda public schools
• Home is approximately 2130 sq. ft./ built in 1967