SOLD: 31438 Sunnybrook Road, Alamo
Offered at $939,000
- Remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom ranch style home on a private .35± acre lot.
- Popular close-in neighborhood – walk to town and BART.
- Front yard walkway leads to inviting entry with views of the Lafayette hills.
- Charming entry opens to a spacious living room with hardwood floors and an updated fireplace.
- Updated gourmet kitchen with newer cabinets, stainless steel appliances, marble countertops and hardwood floors.
- Spacious master suite with adjoining remodeled bathroom; sliding glass door leads to private deck.
- Two additional bedrooms each with closet organizers, crown moldings and hardwood floors.
- Remodeled hall bath with tub/shower combination and updated fixtures.
- Side and backyard paver patio perfect for entertaining and Al Fresco dining.
- Large flat rear yard proving options to create yard of your dreams.
- Interior finishes/features include hardwood floors, crown molding, and updated interior doors.
- Updated plumbing and lighting fixtures, decorative paint and dual pane windows.
- Happy Valley elementary school district; highly regarded Lafayette public schools.
- Home is approximately 1209± sq. ft. built in 1957.
- Other improvements include: furnace/AC/duct work, perimeter drainage system, copper plumbing, electrical upgrades, concrete driveway and exterior paint.