Sold: 133 Glorietta Boulevard
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on .38± acres built in 1968 and remodeled in 2008
- Inviting great room with remodeled kitchen opening to living room and dining room
- Kitchen with granite counter tops & serving bar, recessed lighting, newer stainless steel appliances and cherry wood cabinets
- Master bathroom includes tile floors, two closets with Elfa system built-ins, jetted tub, large travertine tile shower and separate vanities
- Hall bathroom with jetted tub, tile floors and vanity with granite top
- Dual pane windows and French & sliding doors throughout the home
- Crown moldings, recessed lighting, skylights & hardwood floors (see List of Improvements)
Offered at $819,000
Welcome to 133 Glorietta Boulevard, a charming storybook cottage in the popular Glorietta neighborhood of Orinda. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home offers 1457± sq. ft. of living space with a gourmet kitchen, remodeled baths, spacious living room and large dining area.
Wonderful curb appeal is created with stone accents, lush green lawns, flower beds and inviting entry with a cottage-style front door. Enjoy quiet evenings dining al fresco while listening to sounds of the gentle creek and taking in views of natural beauty from the rear deck.
You will love this close-in location that is minutes to downtown Orinda, freeway/BART and highly regarded Orinda public schools. With easy access to shopping, restaurants and community swim and tennis clubs, 133 Glorietta Boulevard is an exceptional home that offers an ideal location for everyday living.