Sold: 1149 Sierra Vista Way
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 1577 sq ft. over half an acre lot
- Beautiful kitchen remodel includes stainless steel appliances with Electrolux refrigerator, natural wood cabinets, Caesar stone counter tops, glass tile backsplash and custom lighting
- Master bedroom includes new bamboo flooring and updated bathroom with attractive tile and stainless steel fixtures
- Two additional bedrooms with wonderful natural light and gleaming hardwood floors
- Two car attached garage with new garage door and side yard door access. Garage includes laundry area and very large extra storage area
- Mature landscape, flowerbeds and newly installed irrigation system
- A wide variety of trees including lemons, oranges, figs, apples, olives and pomegranates
- Expansive newly refinished redwood decking off the front of the home overlooking the Lafayette hills.
- Dual paned windows throughout, new front shingle siding and updated insulation
- Hardwood floors throughout the living areas, maple flooring in the den, bamboo flooring in the master bedroom.
Offered at $719,000
3 bedroom, 2 bath home has been lovingly cared for and remodeled over the years. Ideally located within walking distance to shops, restaurants and BART, 1149 Sierra Vista Way offers the best of both worlds with its country quiet setting yet close-in and convenient location.
Virtual tour at www.1149SierraVistaWay.com