SOLD: 1005 Timothy Rd, Lafayette
Offered at $2,360,000
Welcome to 1005 Timothy Lane a beautiful East Coast style traditional home. This exquisite property provides 4,868 square feet of living space, featuring 5 bedrooms plus an oversized game room and 3 ½ bathrooms. Located in one of Lafayette’s most sought after neighborhoods, this Upper Happy Valley home is situated on professionally landscaped 1.02 acre lot including large swimming pool and spa, sport court, backyard patio, flowering gardens and fun play areas.
The front entry leads you to a warm and inviting living room with wood beam ceilings and cozy fireplace with an adjoining formal dining room. The chef’s kitchen has an oversized island and vaulted ceilings – all opening to spacious family room and breakfast area.
You will enjoy peaceful evenings in your master suite with a beautifully updated master bath featuring soaking tub, large shower and spacious walk-in closet. With its ample square footage, the homes floor plan has extra-large bedrooms, a separate den, separate children’s play room – all on lower level. The upstairs big bonus room is an ideal kids retreat large enough to host friends and family.
1005 Timothy Lane offers the best of California indoor and outdoor living in one of Lafayette’s most coveted, close-in locations. Truly an exceptional opportunity.
List of Features and Improvements
- 5 + bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms with 4,868 square feet of living space
- Multiple living spaces with open concept kitchen and family room with separate formal living and dining room
- Wonderful bonus space includes kid’s play room off of family room, oversized upstairs game room and additional office space with built in desks and storage
- Traditional wood beamed ceiling featured in formal living room and formal dining room
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen with island, two sinks, and top of the line appliances
- Large area for possible wine cellar/room
- Beautiful master retreat with walk-in closet and totally updated oversized bathroom
- 02 acre lot professionally landscaped from front to back
- Sparkling pool and spa and large/separate sport court area
- Multiple garden and play areas for the family
- Walk to the popular Lafayette reservoir and Oakwood Athletic Club
- Minutes to freeway, downtown Lafayette – Orinda – Walnut Creek.