SOLD: 115 Draeger Drive
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Nearly 2000 square feet of interior living space
- Professionally landscaped .33± acre lot with large flat patio area
Sold for $1,159,000
Welcome to 115 Draeger Drive, a beautifully remodeled and updated 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home ideally located in the Rheem Valley
neighborhood of Moraga. This nearly 2000 sq. ft. single level home sits on a professionally landscaped .33± acre lot.
Constructed in 1956 and completely remodeled in 2014, this traditional ranch-style home offers a fabulous floor plan with all the right spaces
including a newly installed gourmet kitchen with adjoining family room, separate formal dining room and living room with vaulted wood beam
ceilings. There are two suites; one is a master and the other is an ideal play room, home office or guest quarters.
Enjoy entertaining family and friends on your spacious back yard patio while dining al fresco and taking in quiet Moraga evenings. The rear yard also has a large flat lawn area, planting beds, mature trees and wonderful privacy.
You’ll truly love this close-in location just minutes to Orinda, Lafayette and downtown Walnut Creek plus a short drive to elementary, middle and high schools, open spaces, Moraga trails and shopping. St Mary’s College and Moraga Commons Community Park are only two minutes away.
- Updated open floor plan kitchen and family room
- Custom cabinets, stainless steel Jenn-Air 6-burner gas range, built-in double door Jenn-Air refrigerator and new dishwasher plus built-in microwave
- Carrara marble counter tops with bar seating and side banquette serving area
- Adjoining family room with two separate sliding glass doors leading to backyard patio and side yard play area
- Custom recessed lighting and wood floors throughout kitchen and family room
- Additional rooms and spaces
- Master suite with brand new bathroom including dual sink vanity and oversized subway tile shower. Master has large walk-in close
- Two additional bedrooms in bedroom wing; separate hall bath – newly remodeled
- Generous entry leads to large living room with hardwood floors, exposed wood beam ceilings and cozy brick fireplace
- Spacious formal dining room with walls of windows looking out to the beautiful back yard
- Other improvements and features include:
- Custom lighting, baseboards and new hardware throughout the home
- Hardwood floors throughout the home
- Interior and exterior completely repainted
- New kitchen and family room, bedroom and bathroom windows
- New landscaping, irrigation system and fencing